Monday, July 7, 2008

Stamped Thank-You

I hope that everyone had a great July 4th weekend!  Ours was pretty busy but we had lots of fun.  

Today I actually had a few minutes to stamp a card.  A friend of mine was willing to watch the kids for me today while I was at a drs. appointment.  When I returned home my box of new stamping supplies from Gina K. Designs was waiting in the mailbox.  This new stamp that she recently released was in the box and I thought it would make a great thank-you card to send to my friend.  

Also inside the box was my new Koh-i-noor pencils and I tried them on this card also.  I loved the results!  I will be working on this technique a lot in the future.

Supplies:
Little Guy at Play stamp from Gina K. Designs, background paper from My Mind's Eye, Spellbinders rectangle nestabilities, Stampin' Up! Old Olive paper, Stampin' Up! Basic Black ink, Koh-i-noor pencils with odorless mineral spirits and blending stumps, Stampin Up! Old Olive Polytwill Ribbon, sentiment from Stampin' Up! Much Appreciated set


No comments: