Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Boy, how time flies

I can't believe it- I just looked at the date of my last post and noticed that it has been six weeks since my last post. When I started this blog I was determined that it was not going to beat myself up if I didn't post regularly. While that is a good plan it is a bit rediculous that I haven't found any time in the last 6 weeks to even write a small post. So we'll see what happens in the coming days!

Today I am grounded at home with a sick little one. However, he doesn't act the least bit sick! The stomach bug during the night has confirmed that he is sick but that has not slowed him down one ounce. I just wish he would want to lay on the couch for awhile.

And I can't even distract him with the normal favorite cartoon, Clifford. Caleb decided to clean the TV by repeatedly spraying carpet cleaner into the button panel. (Carpet cleaner from the aforementioned stomach attack!) Now the TV either has no sound or will just start increasing in sound without pushing a button until it gets so loud you can't stand it. Hopefully it will all dry out and be fine. Otherwise, Caleb may have to have a serious talk with Dad tonight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You crack me up! ily

Melody said...

Hey guess what? It's been another 6 weeks since you posted! You totally skipped November! It's time for your bi-monthly post, Missy!

Oh yeah, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I'm so glad that I'm going to get to see you tonight! Yea!!!