Sunday, August 3, 2008

Love You Card

Better late than never.  Here is the card that I mentioned earlier.  This card features the new Stampin' Up! set called Dreams du Jour.  I love this image and how it turned out.  If I could change anything I would like to have this image slightly larger.  Anyway, I was happy with how the card came out.  I also used two of the new Stampin' Up! In Colors for 2008-2009.  They are Pacific Point and Kiwi Kiss.  I have to say that I really love these new colors!  There are six new colors and they are all beautiful.  I will be featuring them in my next stamp class at the end of August or first of September.  I also embossed the Pacific Point layer with the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder and punched the edge of the card with the new Scallop Border Punch (this new punch is really cool!).  The image was colored with Koh-i-noor pencils and blended with blending stumps and odorless mineral spirits.  I was so happy with how the colors blended and shaded.  It really made the image beautiful.  

Supplies Used:
Paper:  Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Summer Sun, Whisper White all from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Dreams du Jour from Stampin' Up!
Ribbon: Olive Twill Ribbon from Stampin' Up!
Ink: Stampin' Up! Basic Black
Misc.:  Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, Stampin' Up! Scallop Edge Punch, Koh-i-noor pencils, odorless mineral spirits, blending stumps

No comments: